Our Family!

Our Family!
Sitting by the mean "bell"...a favortie camp tradition.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Changes

For those of you that have not heard. I(Jon) made the decision to step down as Director of SCA Eagle Bay Minstry Center and Camp this last week. The decision was due to our lack of support and the lack of general support at the center. I am sticking around as a part time site advisor helping Chad (the new director)to keep the ministry going. This was s tough decision for me as it makes the future a little more uncertain and is quite humbling. But fear not, this is not a self-pity post. I am confident that God is in control and is guiding everything. Times like these definitely drive me to search deeper into the word to find his will. I think of Proverbs 14 especially verses 8 and 15 and I pray that as future plans are made that I follow the prudent man and give thought to my steps. I also ask that you pray for wisdom for Nikki and I as we think about the future.

No comments:

SCA Eagle Bay

SCA Eagle Bay
A few of our campers

Welch Family

Welch Family
all six of us